Cambridge English Certificates
The following computer-based Cambridge English Certificates are offered by The Cambridge Institute Vienna:
Exam dates and fees
Here you can find all dates and fees for our Cambridge English exams. Just click on the exam you are interested in and the list extends.
In case you have missed the registration deadline, you can still contact us up to 10 days prior to the respective exam date in order to sign up for it. As a rule, a late registration with an additional fee of EUR 50,- will still be possible. In order to do so, please fill in the request form or phone us on 01/59 56 111.
If you cannot find your desired exam date on the list, the date has probably not been fixed yet or the date in question will not be offered by our institute. However, we will be happy to discuss possible exam date releases for you, provided the minimum number of candidates will be reached.
Preparation Centres (for schools and organisations)
For registrations on a regular basis (at least 5 candidates per year) we can register your school or organisation for free as a Preparation Centre with the University of Cambridge.
You will have then the following advantages:
- cheaper exam fees for all candidates who register via your Preparation Centre
- free presentations in schools to explain the benefits of obtaining a Cambridge English Certificate
- Speaking Mock Exams for participants before an exam with an English native speaker (on payment of a small fee)
- materials for an exam preparation course (i.e. practice tests) can be provided upon consultation
- Results Online Services (teachers can access the detailed results of their students online)
- Certificate Awarding Ceremony – a celebrative handover of the certificates with a group photo
You want to find out your current level of English? Register for a free placement test and get a detailed consultation about your ideal exam preparation.
Here you can find all Data Protection information from the Cambridge University.