Presently there are no job vacancies. Anyhow, if you’re interested in a mid or long-term teaching post at The Cambridge Institute and fulfil the following prerequisites, you are invited to send your application to email@example.com .
- English native speaker
- Pedagogical background / experience
- Possession of a CELTA, DELTA, TEFL or equivalent
- Academic background (preferred)
- Knowledge of CEFR levels
- Knowledge and experience with Cambridge English Language Assessment preparation
- Experience teaching students of all levels from true beginners to near-native speakers
- Willing to teach in-company
- Possessing a valid driver’s licence
- Professional and communicative attitude
To apply please include in your application:
- chronological CV (including a current picture)
- letter of motivation (max one page)
- relevant certificates of education and training
- relevant employment reference letters
All documents must be in a .pdf format.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!