We are pleased to inform you that our next Legal English Course will start on 27 April 2023 and will take place every Thursday from 19:00-21:00 (final session: 12 October 2023).
Legal trainees (RechtsanwaltsanwärterInnen) in Vienna can use this course to supplement their softskill education. You will find more information here.
Our Legal English Course is a high-level English language course for law students and practising lawyers who want to work in an international legal setting. This qualifciation can help you find a job in an international commercial law context or study law in English in your own country or abroad. In the Legal English course you will learn how to:
- participate in legal meetings and discussions
- express opinions clearly
- unterstand and produce legal reports and other texts
- read and understand contracts, statutes and legal opinions
- understand and take part in or take notes on legal discussions and presentations
- write legal letters, memoranda and proposals.
Here you will find more information on content and schedule of this course.
If you are interested in our Legal English Course, please contact us at email@example.com or 01/59 56 111.