Cambridge English Certificates
The following Cambridge English Certificates are offered by The Cambridge Institute Vienna. Please click on the respective exam to get more information.
The Speaking test usually takes place on the same day as the written components. However, it might happen that we have to book the Speaking to another day. In any case you will get an email with the timetable about two weeks prior to the exam.
The results will be released online by the Cambridge University within the given time window (usually 2 to 3 weeks after the exam for computer-based and 6-7 weeks for paper-based exams).
In case you have missed the registration deadline, you can still contact us up to 10 days prior to the respective exam date in order to sign up for it (only for computer-based exams). If we still have seats available, a late registration with an additional fee of EUR 50,- will still be possible. In order to do so, please fill in the request form or phone us on 01/59 56 111.
Exam dates and fees
To check if your preferred exam date is available, please go to https://exams.cambridge.at.
Preparation Centres (for schools and organisations)
For registrations on a regular basis (at least 5 candidates per year) we can register your school or organisation for free as a Preparation Centre with the University of Cambridge.
You will have then the following advantages:
- cheaper exam fees for all candidates who register via your Preparation Centre
- free presentations in schools to explain the benefits of obtaining a Cambridge English Certificate
- Speaking Mock Exams for participants before an exam with an English native speaker (on payment of a small fee)
- materials for an exam preparation course (i.e. practice tests) can be provided upon consultation
- Results Online Services (teachers can access the detailed results of their students online)
- Certificate Awarding Ceremony – a celebrative handover of the certificates with a group photo
Please follow this link for further information or contact our Centre Exams Manager, Ms Ines Hawkins, directly ( / 0043 1 59 56 111).
You want to find out your current level of English? Register for a free placement test and get a detailed consultation about your ideal exam preparation.
Both the ILEC and ICFE exams were terminated in 2016. However, The Cambridge Institute Vienna still offers Legal and Financial English courses. Please don´t hesitate to contact us for more information!
Here you can find all Data Protection information from the Cambridge University.